21.10.11

The big buddha

Yesterday we took the MTR to the cable car. When WE got to the cable car we took it to the top of a hill. The cable car route was really long. Once we got there Jordan and I climbed the stairs to the buddha. Once we had got up a couple of stairs we realised the had the nazi sign on his chest!!! After that e went to a store to buy a couple of things. When we got back to central we watched the worlds biggest pernament light show. It was AWESOME!!!

3 comments:

  1. HI Braden

    Sounds great, I do however have one or two questions.

    1. How many stairs would you have climbed yesterday?
    2. What was the Buddha made of?
    3. Was the Buddha a "Smiling Buddha"?
    4. Would the Buddha be accurately described as "portly"

    Looking forward to learning more soon.

    Your favourite Uncle Craig

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi craig. I don't Know the answers to the first three questions but i can say that the buddha was definitely fat.

    Braden

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like another fun day.
    You could do some research sometime about the symbol that you saw on the Budda. I have a vague recollection that there is an asian symbol that is something to do with peace, that looks similar to the Nazi one, but has the arms going in the opposite direction or something like that.

    ReplyDelete