angle of tram route.


Today we went on a hop on hop off bus around some off hong kong . we went on a route around the city until we reached the tram. the tram route was really steep. at the top of the peak the view was AMAZING!!! Then we went back down to go on the star fairy to get to Tsim Sha Tsim and back. We also visited aberdeen and went on a sam pam around the water.
So, now we have worked out which little bit is for the comments (thanks to T who could remember where they are when in English) I might be able to comment!
ReplyDeleteCan you see if Aunty Sonia is able to change the settings so it is all in English please?
It sounds like you are having fun in Hong Kong (note the capital letters), and I am glad that you are doing more than 2 lines now so we can see more of your holiday fun :)
Looking forward to the next update.
Love Mummy and Daddy
Hi Braden
ReplyDeleteIt is great to see that you are having a great time, hope you remembered the hug from me to Aunty Sonia and Uncle Andrew
Love
Kyla
When I was helping the others see how to do it, I figured out that I wasn't completing the process of posting a comment. I have commented on every one of your blogs, but they didn't show up. Now I know hoe to finish the process. One of my comments asked if you would build a four story tall marble run as well :) Love you, Aunty T (ps Tell Jordan I commented many times on his as well, but only managed to get the first one through-got his blog sorted as well now)
ReplyDelete